This Website collects certain Personal Data of its Users.
Users may be subject to different levels of protection. Some Users therefore enjoy greater protection. Further information on the protection criteria can be found in the section on applicability.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Armeria Amelio Gamba S.r.l., via Cao PrÖ 60, 37060 – Lugagnano (VR)
Holder’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, are: Usage Data; Tracking Tool; Data communicated during the use of the service.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Web Site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Web Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts as to which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Manner and location of data processing
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any of the other legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts out”) of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data.
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which you are located. For more information on where your Personal Data is processed, please refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
In case of higher protection, the User is entitled to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data.
In the event that one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning of this document.
Period of storage
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of Processing of Collected Data
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms and Statistics.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Details of the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
– Displaying content from external platforms
Information on how to deactivate interest-based advertising
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Controller.
In the event of superior protection, the User may exercise all the rights set out below. In all other cases, the User may contact the holder to find out which rights apply in his/her case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User is entitled to:
- revoke consent at any time.The User may revoke consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data previously given.
- Oppose the processing of your Data You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- Access to their own Data The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed
- verify and request correction.The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain restriction of processing When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another owner.You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- to lodge a complaint.The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any event within one month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the treatment:
- is performed by a Data Controller established in the EU; or
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is related to the offering of goods or services against payment or free of charge to such Users; or
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Controller to monitor the behaviour of such Users to the extent that such behaviour takes place within the EU.
Further information on treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of such proceedings in order to defend the User against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services.
The User declares that he is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to ‘Do Not Track’ requests
This Website does not support ‘Do Not Track’ requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Legal definitions and references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically through this Website (including by third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the visitor.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data relate.
Processor (or Manager)
Processor (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Web Site.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are tracking tools consisting of small pieces of data stored in the User’s browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology – e.g. cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or storing information on the User’s device.
Last modified: 9 January 2022